Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting behind....

I really don't like getting behind on the blog. I feel like I have to cover everything between then and now before I can post current things.

For now all you get is a tiny update. We moved to Utah...I had a rotation in Nephi and Gunnison with a General Surgeon...I am now in Hawaii at a different rotation. Stacey and the kids will be coming out next week. We will be here until the end of October.

I will try to post pictures within a week or so...but the beach may call louder than the blog so we will see.


I don't have the camera with me so I pulled an old picture off the blog, you will just have to imagine that I am in the same place 2 years later...I assure you it looks the same...(minus the baby until Stacey gets here with the kids).

Just another day in paradise. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so cool to know you now work with a guy you shadowed.

Stacey said...

Nice post hubby! I'm glad your going to catch up on everything we've done in the last 2 months and not me!!! I'm super excited to be there with you on the beach!