Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For clarifiaction of the post with the scrapbook pages...No I am not "officially" graduated. We will be leaving in April and the next graduation ceremony is in June so I walked in December. So in a way I am unofficially graduated.

Second Item to clarify...I was accepted to the PA program at Lock Haven University in Pennsylvania. "HOORAH!!!" After much prayer and fasting Stacey and I cancelled all the other interviews. We feel strongly that we need to be in Lock Haven for the next couple of years. The program starts May 18, this year. We will finish here mid-April and head to Utah for a couple of week and then take off for Pennsylvania the first part of May.

10 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

congrats on going to Pennsylvania! and in what u will be doing there.

Janelle said...

I love the scrapbook pages! Way to go Adam!!! It was so much fun to see you guys over Christmas!!! Congrats again on PA school!!!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

COngratulations!!

Jessica Whittaker said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you but wish you were going to be closer.

us said...

Congrats we are so excited for you guys. Good job Adam! Hope to see you in April.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on Graduation. And Congratulations on Graduate school. We are very very happy for you guys. I love the scrapbook pages. They are so cute.

Holly said...

Congrats graduating and getting into PA school in PA:) Your little girl is so cute-good work;)

The Morton's said...

THAT IS SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!! You will LOVE the Northeast!!! At least I do!!! There is SO MUCH to see and do!! What a great great great adventure!!! You will be close to Keri and Aaron!

Angela and Jim said...

Stacey- I'm so glad that I found your blog! It's been so long and your a mom now. I'm so happy for you and you look so cute with your little girl. Please let me know when your in UT I'd love to see you. We'll be in Kauai in Feb, so close but not enough. I hope all is well I miss you!

Familia Guzman said...

Congratulations on graduation on grad school. By the way - Anniston is GORGEOUS! She was already a cutie when we met her but she just gets more adorable all the time. Loved seeing photos of what you guys have been up to. Good stuff!