Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why Pictures?!?!

For Christmas Adam got me a new camera and I LOVE it! Taking pictures has now become one of my new favorite hobbies! It's so much fun. I took a photography class and our instructor wanted us to write why we wanted to take pictures...so, here's my reasons:


"I want to capture the everyday moments of my family…the beauty of a smile…the laughter of my children. I want my pictures to tell a story and to be a recorded memory of my life and the lives of those most dear to me.
I want to capture the beauty of nature and the amazing creations of our Father in Heaven.
I want to REMEMBER! My life has already come and gone so fast…recorded partially through words and pictures…but the majority of my life…having neither. Through the pictures that I take, I want to remember the moments that I lived and cherish the memories of all my yesterdays. I want to remember the people that have graced my life and made me who I am…their beauty, strength, love, and tenderness. I DON’T WANT TO FORGET."

Well, I guess that I didn't put that I wanted to take engagement photos, but that's what happened the other day and I had a BLAST doing it! Thanks Afu and Tui for letting me take your pictures! Here's just a few...



P.S... If any of you would like me to take your pictures - let me know! It's good practice, plus...I love doing it!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Way to go Stacey! Good Job! What an amazing photographer you are! I am sure they love the pictures.

Da Denninghoff's said...

You did a great job!

Fa'anunu Family said...

We surely love the pictures Stacey! You are professional at it already! We had a good time and thank you for taking our pictures.

Tui & Afu