Saturday, September 26, 2009

Purely Anniston

If you follow our blog it might seem to you that all we ever post about is Anniston. If you were to come over for dinner or just talk to us you would probably hear mostly about Anniston. What can we say? Anniston is our little pride and joy. So to follow tradition here are some more picture of our little princess.
Anniston would not go to bed a few nights ago so finally Stacey just let her run around while she did the dishes, by the time Stacey was done with dishes Anniston had found a nice and very soft spot on the kitchen floor. She was out cold.


We have one of those big exercise balls and often Stacey and I will sit on it while at the computer. One day I walked in the kitchen to find Anniston sitting on her ball. She is so funny, she will copy just about anything we do. I was cleaning windows and walls and Anniston came in with a cloth and started wiping down the walls. Also while in PA school I often practice on Stacey and Anniston, often listening to their heart sounds. One day Anniston walked in with my stethoscope listening to her own chest. We hope we will be good examples for her to follow.



Just a cute one of Anniston before church last Sunday.


Anniston loves to pray. Every time we eat she will remind us to pray as soon as she gets in her chair. At bed time when she is ready for bed she runs into her room, kneels down, folds her arms, bows her head, and waits for us to pray with her.



Anniston loves the tub! She is a water girl. I think she gets it from living her first year in Hawaii on the beach. Notice on the tub she spelled out her name(with just a little help!)...except when you have 3 N's, T's, A's; 2 O's, I's, and L's you have to get creative when you have only one of each letter.


Anniston's hair is long enough for a pony tail now! The only question each day is, how long will she leave it in? I think the record is about 15 minutes!!


More pony tail...



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Anniston is so adorable. I love the prayer picture. You are great parents. How old is Anniston now? She looks so grown up.

Anonymous said...

12 days is to long.

The Morton's said...

Anniston is growing up soooo fast!!! It must be true what they say about girls progressing faster than boys because Jake still seems very much like a baby to me!!! I can't believe I am having another one already! Anniston has a pony tail? Prays? and is SO TALL!!! She is a little girl now!

Beck Fam said...

I cant believe you can put her hair in a ponytail!!!!!!! When are you guys coming out here????? I think brandon and i should take a trip out there!!!! I will try and talk him into it lol LOVE YA