Tuesday, May 4, 2010

White Coat Ceremony!!!

1 Year Down and 1 Year to go!!! The video isn't anything spectacular or exciting, but just so you can get a little peak at the white coat ceremony. The white coat ceremony is kind of like our graduation from our didactic (classroom) year to our clinical year.



I will admit that this year has been tough...I have had to study harder than I ever have had to before. We had at least 1 exam a week and there were times when it was 3 or 4 (this past week we had 6). Stacey, Anniston and I went though cylces of extreme stress the night before the exam - to taking a deep breath for a few hours after - then back to the stress again for the next test. With that said...this year has been a GREAT year for learning! I have loved the opportunity to study medicine!

I must say that it wasn't just me who went through a lot - I know Stacey and Anniston went through a lot to get me to where I am at.

6 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

Congrats! That's pretty exciting!

Unknown said...

Wow, you did it. way to go! We are excited for you.

Tara said...

So proud of you, big brother! We love you!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I am excited for you! congrats! keep up the good work.

mom said...

Congratulations! Wish we could've been there. Next year for the final graduation.

Mike, Dad, Grandpa said...

Way to go Adam! And way to go Stacey and Anniston for being there to support him! I loved both white coat ceremonies!

Love Dad