Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Mother's Day!

I know that this is late in coming, but I wanted to show everyone how creative and wonderful my hubby is! For Mothers day - not only did I get a delicious breakfast in bed, I also got this flower bouquet -- isn't it soooo suuuper cute?!?! I'm not sure if you can tell, but on all of the flowers there is a gift....examples: 5 min. hand and foot massage, 20 min. body massage, 1 hr. of free time, special date night, etc.!

Thanks Adam! You truly are the BEST hubby ever! I Love You!

Anniston (along with the help of Daddy) made me this cute card/block. It has a different picture of us on everyside along with little, cute sayings. Thanks Anni Panni for making me the happiest Mommy ever! I love you!

1 comments:

Tara said...

I told you Adam is the creative one of the family...

That's soooo cute! Both things. I'm quite impressed.